Report an Incient

There is a choice of two forms that need to be completed, depending on the circumstance:

  1. Legal Liability
    If you are an Affiliated Club, Individual Member, Affiliated Coach, Referee or Medical Personnel and you need to report an injury to a third party or damage to property please complete the incident notification form below:
    Public Liability Incident Notification form >

  2. Personal Accident Benefits
    If you have suffered a serious injury, and believe you may be entitled to a personal accident benefit, please complete the form below:
    Personal Accident claim form > 

  3. Property Insurance (Clubs All Risks)
    If you are an affiliated club and have suffered damage/loss of property/equipment, please complete the form below.
    Property Claim form > 
  1. In either case, please complete the form as soon as possible after the date of incident (an email acknowledgment will be forwarded to you within 24 working hours of receipt by Howden).

Contact our claims team directly

If you have any queries regarding the claims process, or would like to discuss in greater detail please contact:

Karen Stewart Cert CII
Sports Claims Handler
T +44 (0)121 698 8046